When: Saturday, March 3rd from 9am-11am.
Where: Castle Rock, Colorado
Meet at DazBog Coffee at 9am and end at Festival Park.
Are you struggling to use your DSLR? Not sure what all those settings are for or how to get the images you want? Come join me for a fun ladies day out where we will master your manual settings, practice your new skills while taking photos around Castle rock, and getting some great photos of your family.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The three pillars
- How to use manual mode and put all those settings together
- How to take photos in different lighting situations
- How to get your images to look the way you envision when you look through the lens
We will break our 2 hours into two different segments.
The first hour we will meet at Dazbog Coffee and get familiar with the three pillars and how they work together. You will have a chance to ask questions and get hands on with your camera. During the second hour, we will put all your new skills together. We will head to festival park to take photos. I will be right there to guide you and help you with your settings so you can apply your newly acquired knowledge of manual mode. You can invite your family to meet you and we will practice taking beautiful photos of your family. I will be available to assist you with your photos as well as take a few family photos for you.
You will end the day with:
- An understanding of how to use your DSLR in manual mode.
- Lots of fun photos of your family.
- A group of new friends!
- 5-10 professionally edited digital images for your personal use.
Minimum of 4 participants, maximum of 8.