If you’re anything like me, you are very skeptical of deals with claims of making extra money.
You hear about these kinds of deals all the time. And, to be honest, most of them sound too good to be true, so I am reluctant to get involved. But when I learned about ebates from a friend who had tried it, I was intrigued. I began asking around and was amazed with how many people already use ebates and make good money shopping at thier favorite stores.
This post contains affiliate links. I will never promote a product I do not love and will be honest in my review. If you choose to purchase anything or sign up through my link it will cost you nothing extra and will provide me with some compensation. Thank you in advance ?
So here’s the basics of what ebates is and how it works.
It was founded in 1998 and has given over $325 million dollars cash back to shoppers. That’s a pretty good track record, don’t you think? Ebates is able to provide cash back to its customers because they receive a percentage of each purchase from the retailer for referring you. They are working as an affiliate. (Learn more about making your own affiliate income here). They are essentially just sharing their percentage with you! That’s why it is absolutely free! There are no hidden fees, signing up is totally free, and they will give you a $10 bonus once you make your first $25 purchase.
10 reasons you should be shopping with ebates
1. You get to shop at your favorite store, just like yo would anyway and receive up to 40% cash back.
2. There are over 2,000 stores to choose from
3. They have frequent sales with percent off saving as well as larger cash back percentages.
4. Each day there are new deals, like double cash back for certain retailers.
5. If you prefer shopping in the store, rather than online, ebates has just developed an app that allows you to get your cash back bonus on in store purchases!
6. Besides daily deals, there are also featured hot deals and seasonal deals like Black Friday and cyber Monday.
7. You can use your coupon codes and other discounts or promotions the same way you would on the retailers website.
8. There are luxury deals for stores like Sephora, Bloomingdales, SakesFifthAvenue and many others.
9. It’s absolutely free to sign up
10. You get $10 for signing up and spending your first $25 by using this link!
Some of my favorite stores that earn me cash back with ebates
Amazon, eBay, Macy’s, Kohls, Walmart, Groupon, Expedia, Carters, Gap, Athleta, Petco, Ulta, Target, and Best Buy. There are hundreds of others, these are just a few of my favorites!
If you are looking for a way to make a little extra money that won’t add anything extra to your workload, this is the easiest way I have found!
And I promise, it is not a scam! They will write you a check for your cash back earned and you can take it straight to the bank. You will be blown away with how simple this is and how much these percentages add up just doing your regular shopping. And trust me, once you start, you will kick yourself when you forget to shop through ebates!
There isn’t any pressure to buy anything. You can just sign up and buy the things you normally would buy. Do you need a gift on Amazon, something (or lots of things if you are like me) from target, clothes for the kids, or even just daily essentials like toilet paper, you will find it all on ebates and earn cash back!
I usually give downsides to programs like this, but with ebates, since it is free for the customer, I have been completely happy with the program, and they have a great track record, I really couldn’t find any. Take a look for yourself by using this link. And remember, when you spend your first $25 you will get a $10 gift plus your regular cash back! There really isn’t anything to lose.
Looking for more ways to save money? Read this!